Thursday, March 4, 2010

Plaground ball redo!

Look out Grayson and Josh (my sweet kids), not even your toys are safe from Mommy's decorating!  I snagged an old Dora playground ball that was deflated and made this!



The vase was from GW for $3.95.  I just loved the shape.  I added an old pearl braclet that wasn't ever getting to go out on my wrist.  I think it is happy to adorn this little creation! 


Go check the garage for deflated balls, grab some moss and a glue gun and make yourself a divine new creation!  Have a blessed day.  Thank you to all for your comments on my blog.  I love knowing you are out there and sharing this love of decorting with ya!  Hugs -


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see or read, feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to know that you stopped by!