Here is a great project for Spring. I found these pillows on sale for $4.00 ea. I did a little embellishment! You really have to try this super easy project.
BEFORE: Bold, but a bit blah...
AFTER...Bold, bright and really fun!!!
Here's how I did it...
1. Select 3 coordinating fabrics.
2. Buy some Fabric glue. I used Fabri-Tac by Beacon Adhesives.
3. Trace a circle to create a flower pattern on the back side of your fabrics. Use varying sizes for each flower. I literally traced different size jar lids for each flower creating 5 petals. Super easy. (Note, pencil eraser works great on black fabrics). Cut the flowers out.
4. Arrange the flowers in the desired pattern and glue. As you can see I did mine off center and wrapped over the edge a bit.
5. Done...Super easy, fast and great results. They easily found a great new home!
What do you think?